Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bible Studies :)

Hey everyone! Sorry, I did not post yesterday. School is keeping me really busy, I have to maintain school work, while also keeping up with my social life! haha Well, I just want to go into what I do to have a relationship with Christ. I have been so passionate and on-fire for my relationship with Christ, each day I wake up read two daily devotionals called, Jesus Calling and also His Warrior Princess. I recommend both of them, they are great! Then during the day time, I do a bible study called, Breaking Free by Beth Moore. Oh-my-gosh. This book is excellent. I have never been that great at
understanding what the Bible means, so this bible study helps me to break it down. This Bible Study refers back to verses in the book of the Bible, called Isaiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment