Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hey everybody! I'm Carmen Maciel. I just want this blog to be a place where I can share what God reveals to me in my typical day. I actually have to make this blog, because I am in a website design class, and we have to make our own website, and I wanted a blog to be apart of the site. When I started to think about what my website would consist of, Christ just put it on my heart that somehow I should share my relationship that I have with him, with all of the people around me. This will help me to pursue his word, and also share the amazing blessings God has surrounded me with. I have prayed over the past couple of days, and it has just been so exciting to me to start this blog called TransformYourHeart.

1 comment:

  1. I love the title of your blog "transformyourheart". Romans 12:2 says Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Transformation is something we all experience when we submit ourselves to Christ. I hope to hear more about your relationship with God.

    ReplyDelete